Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year...

Wow, we are in 2012 already.

I can't believe how quick my life has gone, it seems like last week I was starting primary school. Look at me now, a few months away from graduating from university, scary. I know everyone says they can't wait for the beginning of the new year, but I generally am so excited for 2012. I have many plans and goals that I want to achieve this year. 

Including -

  • Seeing Nero in concert - April
  • Finishing University - May
  • Seeing Westlife on their final tour - June
  • Turning 21 - June
  • Girls holiday - July
  • Graduating from university - November
  • Going to New York City - New Years Eve!!!
  • ..............
What a busy year I have ahead of me, i'm so excited for everything I have planned. Especially turning 21 and being the first member in my family to graduate from university with a degree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment